1. You must post these rules
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger has given you, and create ten new questions to ask the people you tag
4. You have to tag 10 people and post their icons in the journal (naahhhhhh. XD)
5.Go to their page and tell them that they have been tagged (nahhh thanks)
6. No tag backs
7. No crap in the tagging section about "if you read this then your tagged"! You have to tag 10 people (nope~)
Ten things about me:
I love video games
I love the genre of epic fantasy
I greatly dislike immaturity in any person
My problem is that I try to be a fictional character in a nonfictional world
I love discussing philosophies and interesting ideas/concepts
I dislike making public appearances
I have a very difficult time making new friends
I gave up on actively drawing a while ago and focused mostly on writing
It is rare for me to feel powerful emotions
I am an escapist
1.Do you like cake?
I like it, but it makes me fatter than I already am
2.What kind of cake?
Um, anything that's good, really.
3.Would you rather eat a raw unprepared cactus or lick the bottom of your mortal enemy's foot?
Lick the bottom of my mortal enemy's foot!
4.Red or brown, and why?
Red, I simply like the color better.
5.DO YOU LIKE POTATOES?
Mashed, yes. Fried, guiltily so. Raw potatoes... not so much.
6.What time is it as you fill this out?
7.Which sounds better: Sleeping in a tree or sleeping under the tree?
Sleeping under one. I'd fall off if I were in one.
8.How willing are you to try new things?
Not... incredibly willing, especially for large things. I tend to resent most change.
9.Share an interesting experience of one of those little moments in everyday life. IE: Rescued a worm; saw a bird fly.
Well, I managed to feel about ten times more awake on one hour of sleep rather than anything greater than three hours and below nine. I will never, ever
get why this constantly happens with me, sleep cycle patterns be damned, it makes little sense.
10.Does the name Kai mean anything to you?
It was once the nickname I liked to give myself in sixth grade when I pretended to be a dragon slayer. My full alias would be "Kaiya," and my dragon-slayer friends in the alternate universe called me "Kai" for short.
Questions for the tagged:
1. Favorite fandom?
2. How much are you addicted to the Internet?
3. Why is the cake a lie?
4. How often do you gaze up at the stars?
5. Do you look for the best in people, no matter what?
6. What song makes you feel most cold and alone?
7. Is education important to you?
8. What's a guilty pleasure of yours?
9. Have any crushes on fictional characters?
10. Favorite ship/OTP?